L2 Fitness Instructor
Level 2 Fitness Instructor
This qualification is aimed at anyone who would like to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a fitness instructor in the context of gym-based exercise.
Our course will supply you with the key skills and knowledge required to begin your fitness career.
Throughout our course you will be provided with comprehensive learning resources, guidance and the required support by our highly qualified tutors.
• Plan, teach and evaluate a gym based programme
• Deliver gym inductions to individuals and groups
• Demonstrate good personal technique and alignment on a range of CV equipment, fixed resistance machines, free weights and body weight exercises
• Apply basic skills that will enable you to include older adult, disabled, and antenatal and post-natal client groups in your sessions
You will cover:
• anatomy and physiology
• how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
• how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
• how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
• the skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme with apparently healthy adults - both individuals and groups.
• Methods of assessment: Theory paper/Worksheets/Practical examination
* Your course can either be paid in full up front or via manageable monthly payments
* You could combine and complete both of our Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer qualifications together as part of our L3 Diploma in Personal Training.
Course price: £799.00
to discuss your options!