L3 Personal Trainer Diploma
This course is aimed at anyone that would like to pursue a career that is both rewarding and lucrative, training clients on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
Learn to create exciting exercise programmes for your potential clients whilst developing your skills of how to provide an effective support network with effective goal setting and top nutritional advice.
Note: If you’ve already completed a Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification, there is no need to repeat what you’ve already done; once you have provided evidence of your L2 certification you can go straight onto our Level 3 modules
• Compile a client’s personal profile and set effective goals as part of a progressive training programme
• Evaluate and adapt personal training programmes to meet client’s lifestyle changes
• Perform a range of specific health and fitness assessments.
• Review food diaries in order to provide nutritional guidelines based on your clients individual goals
• Manage individuals and small groups using a variety of methods and your imagination!
We will study:
• anatomy and physiology
• how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients
• how to motivate and communicate with clients effectively
• how to apply the principles of nutrition to support your client’s goals
Coursework /Multiple choice theory paper/Practical examination/ Worksheets
* Your course can either be paid in full up front or via manageable monthly payments
* You will combine both of Level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate and Level 3 Personal Trainer certificate together to complete the L3 Diploma in Personal Training.
Course price: £1799.00
to discuss your options!